Tai Chi Festival in Burlington NJ USA
Join Us For Tai Chi Festival in Burlington NJ
Dear Friends of T’ai Chi Family
I am Luke Jih, new managing director of the Taijiquan Enthusiasts Organization (TJQE) as CJ Rhoads announced recently. It is my honor to work with all of you from now on. Thanks for your great contributions to the teaching of T’ai Chi and Qi-Gong in the past. I am committed wholeheartedly to carry out the legacy of T'ai Chi you and many generations of masters have collectively created. The followings are my ideas how TJQE is going to operate in the future:
• First and the utmost, The TJQE is an open organization for everyone. All styles and schools of practices of T’ai Chi and Qi-Gong are welcomed.
• Second, TJQE would promote the collaborations of instructors from various schools.
• Third, TJQE events would include various modalities of Art of “Body/Mind/Spirit” in addition to T’ai Chi and Qi-Gong.
Our next event is on June 5, 2016 from 1:00 to 5:00 in Burlington, NJ. The details of this and other Tai chi events, are below. Please help us to spread the word.
Click here to Register Now for the June 5th event ($55 preregister, $65 at the door)
Click here to Download a Flyer for the June 5th event
Also, if you are interested in joining the cooperative efforts of instructors for local events in your area, we can help. Please feel free to contact me: 267-481-0721.
Chang-shin [ Luke ] Jih Ph.D
Comparative Philosophy and Religion
Managing Director, Taijiquan Enthusiasts Organization
Tai Chi Festival:
Make Yourself Great and Greater
Sunday, June 5, 1-5 pm at Lyceum Hall, 432 High St., Burlington, NJ
$55 preregistration, or $65 at the door.
contact: Luke Jih 267.481.0721
• 1:00-1:20 Luke Jih Reception & Wu-Chi Qi-Gong Exercise
• 1:30-2:30 William Ting Essential T'ai Chi Principle: Postures
• 1:30-2:30 Siobhan Hutchinson Five Elements of TCM
• 1:30-2:30 Wendy Talis Hatha Yoga
• 2:45-3:45 William Ting Essential Tai chi : Internal Power
• 2:45-3:45 Luke Jih Feng shui for Home & Office
• 2:45-3:45 Wendy Talis Advanced Hatha Yoga
• 4:00-5:00 Siobhan Hutchinson Tracing Meridian for Health
• 4:00-5:00 Luke Jih T'ai Chi, Meditation & Evolution of Mind
Other Tai Chi Events:
June 3, 4, & 5 Tai Chi Gala in Albany, NY. Contact Loretta M. Wollering at (973) 202-9409 or InternalGardens@Yahoo.com.
Saturday, June 18, 2016 Saturday, June 18 from 11:30 AM to 6 PM
20th Anniversary of The Greater Washington Area Pushing-Hands Get-Together
At Cabin John Park Tai Chi Court /David C. Chen Memorial, Cabin John Regional Park, 7400 Tuckerman Lane, Bethesda, MD.
Pot Luck Picnic (Prepare and label a dish to share), Demonstrations, Pushing-Hands Workshops, Pushing-Hands Practice
Contact Joanne Chang
15th Annual Master Jou, Tsung Hwa Birthday Celebration & Tai Chi Festival
at Tai Chi Park on July 9, & 10, 2016
Copyright © 2016 HPL Consortium, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted into the list to be informed of Health, Prosperity, and Leadership activities or events. This may have been through Pagoda Writers Group, Taijiquan Enthusiasts Organization, Entrepreneurship Club, Entrepreneurs Traveling to Prosperity, Berks Hackathon, National Qigong Association, Tai Chi Park, or any other group who benefits from being a member of the HPL Consortium. We pledge to only send emails to people who want them, and our member organizations have pledged to limit emails to 18 a year or less. If you find this not to be true, contact CJRhoads at HPLConsortium.com or call our office at 484-332-3331.
Our mailing address is:
HPL Consortium, Inc.
PO Box 564
Douglassville, PA 19518
Add us to your address book
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list